Thursday, March 7, 2013

Into Los Angeles!

Elder White left the MTC yesterday and is now in the mission field of Los Angeles, California!
There will be pictures soon, just give it some time since he is going to be getting settled and has a very short amount of time for using the computer.

From Josh: (3/01/13)
Today we went to the Temple and participated in a session; it's interesting to see the different ways that Temples Celestial rooms look. I LOVE it here and am enjoying the cold weather in Utah. The other night we got to go to a devotional where Elder M. Russel Ballard spoke and gave all of us an apostolic blessing that would help us in the coming years and throughout our lives. I do love it here and am a little fearful about going on to the field next Wednesday. But, I do know that I will do well if I keep in mind what my duty is, follow the rules, and keep myself busy even if my trainer is lazy.
To all who read this I'd like to bear my testimony that I know that Christ lives, that his grace is sufficient for all, and it is only by him that we can come unto the Father. I know that God loves me and that he loves all his children. I know that the blessings of the Priesthood will help me endure, and that the love that Christ has for me will carry me through any trial I have in my life. I know that the Temple of the house of God. And I love my parents as much as they love me.


We are all so proud of Elder White and the effort he has put into serving a mission so far. We wish him the best and know that he will have an AMAZING mission and the best  experiences he could ever hope for while serving a mission.

NOTE: An updated address will be posted soon so that you can continue to email Elder White. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment